Saturday, January 19, 2013

Author Study and On-Demand Writing Prompt

Hi Friends! Here is an Author Study Tic-Tac-Toe menu I have created for my students!  I created this for students to research different authors and read their books.  I have a special spot in my classroom for a NEW author every month.  My students complete the Author Study Tic-Tac-Toe once a month (so three activities in a month).  

Click HERE to get yours!


Here is my special "Author Study" spot!




On-Demand Writing Prompt {Opinion}

Since on demand writing is HUGE in 5th grade, I have created an on demand stand alone prompt to go along with the Scholastic News article they are reading.  
*Students do not have to read the article to respond to the writing prompt.*  Click on the link below to grab yours for FREE! 

Click HERE to get yours! 

Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!