Saturday, September 6, 2014

Who doesn't love free bookmarks?

Hello everyone! It's been pretty hectic lately with school starting, but I'm dropping by to share one of my favorite things about back to school - BOOKMARKS! Ever year I have a bookmark for each subject ready to go. These print out 3 to a page, so I can print them all on one pack of cardstock! I'd like to share with you my Interactive Notebooking Bookmark, which I personally use in Math, and my Close Reading Bookmarks.

Click on the images to download the bookmarks for free!



We've already gotten good use out of both bookmarks. I see students pulling out the Close Reading Bookmark as a reference every time we read. That makes me SO happy!



I also have a free Close Reading lesson on Theme up on my blog if you want to see pictures of us using the other side of the Close Reading bookmark!


Performing in Fifth

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. I will try it for my 5th grade Social Studies classes.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!