Tuesday, March 8, 2016

FREE St. Patrick's Day Styled Images

Top o' the mornin' to ya!
Sorry about that - I may or may not have Irish on the brain because of my latest project that I can't wait to share with you!

Do you know what a styled photo is?
You most likely do - even if you don't know that's the name for it.

Styled photos are stock photographs taken for use online - for blog posts, social media, product covers, etc. It's a growing trend that's really gaining popularity - especially among teacher bloggers and product creators. 

Here are some examples of how I've used styled images recently:
You see - the possibilities are ENDLESS! :)

Because I love the versatility and crisp clean look of styled photos, I decided to jump in and try my hand at taking some. I have created this set, just in time for St. Patrick's Day - and they're FREE for you!

This download includes 10 crisp images that are cropped to square (for social media) and 4:3 (for product covers) so that you have easy formatting options.

Here are some ideas of how you could use these St. Patrick's Day themed styled photos:
These styled photos are available for personal or commercial use - so what are you waiting for? Download them HERE and start creating! :)

Like what you see?
I have another set of school-inspired styled photos - in a fun NEON theme! :)

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is brilliant my kids would love that! They love making things, and so do I :) I just got a copy of making cards - http://www.fabfreesamples.co.uk/free-copy-of-making-cards-magazine/ so will make some cards for family and friends Birthdays xx

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!